This release includes the following updates.
- In the core CAPA problem types, the options available to learners have now been updated, as described in this announcement.
- Check and Final Check are now consolidated into a single Submit option.
- Secondary actions (Save, Hint, Reset, and Show Answer) are separated from Submit with both additional space and a different visual presentation.
- An indicator of whether the question is graded or ungraded appears below the problem’s display name.
- A banner with a correct or incorrect feedback message appears below the problem after learners submit an answer. This banner includes options for navigating within the problem for learners who use assistive technology to access your course.
- The navigational options on the LMS Course page have been updated, as described in this announcement.
- The unit navigation bar has new icons for HTML, video, and problem components, and includes the words “Previous” and “Next” with the arrow icons.
- The course component that you are currently viewing is now indicated by an high contrast underline in the unit navigation bar, rather than by a lighter shade of gray.
- The Bookmark option has been relocated and restyled. It appears below the unit’s display name, and is now labeled Bookmark this page. When you select it, the label changes to Bookmarked.