This release includes the following updates and enhancements.
- When you add a course update in Studio, the system now validates the Date value that you specify.
- The closed captions for a video are now movable. You can drag the captions and drop them onto another part of the video player screen.
- To sort discussion posts by recent activity, the LMS now uses the correct date value.
- The Open edX Dogwood.2 patch release is now available. This release includes security and installation fixes, a Django update, and a new setting to control certificate production. For more information, see the Open edX Release Notes.
- For Open edX installations that want to disable querystring authentication for assets served from AWS S3, two new settings are now available. For more information, see the edX Release Notes.