This release includes the following updates and enhancements.
- When you add a course update in Studio, the system now validates the Date value that you specify.
- The closed captions for a video are now movable. You can drag the captions and drop them onto another part of the video player screen.
- To sort discussion posts by recent activity, the LMS now uses the correct date value.
- The Open edX Dogwood.2 patch release is now available. This release includes security and installation fixes, a Django update, and a new setting to control certificate production. For more information, see the Open edX Release Notes.
- For Open edX installations that want to disable querystring authentication for assets served from AWS S3, two new settings are now available. For more information, see the edX Release Notes.
594 total views