This release includes the following updates and enhancements.
- Improvements have been made to the appearance and accessibility of several features in the LMS, including the video player, circuit schematic builder problems, the calculator, and wiki page articles.
- The search feature on the edx.org website now accommodates searches for additional terms, including “R” and “C++” for programming courses.
- For Open edX sites, a new procedure for enabling and disabling the bulk email feature is now available. As a result of this change, sites that are following the master version of edx-platform must re-enable the bulk email feature. For more information, see Enabling the Bulk Email Feature.
- Learners who register user accounts on the edx.org and edX Edge websites are no longer given the option to provide their mailing addresses.
- A new section with data security guidelines for data czars is now available in the EdX Research Guide.
645 total views