Get started with Docker Devstack here.
Here’s what Ned had to say about it:
- This is the Hawthorn code. Between now and the release of Hawthorn.1, there will be fixes applied, but typical development will not affect Hawthorn from this point on.
- There is no upgrade script from Ginkgo to Hawthorn.
- Instead of upgrading, we will be supporting moving your data and configuration from a Ginkgo installation to a new Hawthorn installation.
- Docs and release notes have not been updated yet.
- Devstack is now based on Docker rather than Vagrant. See the Docker Devstack README.
- There is no more fullstack. For native installations use the usual instructions.If you need help with Hawthorn.1rc1, the usual methods are good: https://openedx.org/getting-helpIf you find a problem with this release, please report it in JIRA or on the openedx-ops mailing list. When reporting a problem, please provide as many details as you can so that we can get the problem fixed quickly and well.Thanks.–Ned.
284 total views