This release includes the following changes.
- Course teams can now use edX Insights to access student performance data for both graded and ungraded exercises.
- Beta testers can now access and submit responses to open response problems before those problems are released.
- Three new Open edX APIs are available, including the Course Structure API.
- Several accessibility improvements have been made to the edX website, including label and color changes.
For a list of the changes in this and previous releases, see the edX Release Notes.
Additionally, the following documentation has been updated. For more information, see the change log in the individual guide.
- Building and Running an edX Course
- edX Guide for Students
- edX Research Guide
- edX Developer’s Guide
- Using edX Insights
- Open edX Platform APIs
You can access the weekly release notes as well as all other edX documentation at docs.edx.org.
270 total views