Generative AI-Powered Skills Platform, Mentor, Analytics
Built on Open edX and generative AI, IBL powers NVIDIA, Tesla, Cisco, MIT, DoD, IBM, University of Illinois, WGU, and NASA. Running hosted or on premise with no vendor lock-in.
- Content authoring and search engine: courses, programs, pathways and external resources
- Chatbots: empower AI mentors via large language models such as ChatGPT
- Credentials: certificates of completion, mastery, micro-credentials and badges
- Analytics: descriptive and predictive engagement, performance, financial, skills and web data
- Monetization: sell one-time and subscription products
- Social network: establish learning communities for career advancement
- Custom integrations: UI/UX, data and integrations
AI Data and Management Platform
Via time-series based learning analytics and large language models (LLMs), our AI and data management portals allow administrators, educators and employers to provide learners with advanced support as they not only understand where learners are today, but where they are going and if they are at risk.
Furthermore, full admin capabilities to edit the marketing-facing design of the platform as well as manage products and content.
Partner from New York, NY
Contact our enterprise team at email@example.com.