The following changes were released during the week ending 02 June 2017.
- Learners can now change the language for the edx.org site not only in their account settings but also using the dropdown language selector, located in the footer of every page.
- The grade report now includes a column for a learner’s current enrollment status.
- Previously, course teams could not upload transcripts from the Basic tab of video components if course videos were not published to YouTube. You can now upload transcripts in video components regardless of the video source.
- When previously ungraded subsections were changed to graded subsections, grades for these subsections were not recalculated for learners. This issue has been resolved.
- On the Open Responses tab of the instructor dashboard, the “Staff” column of the report, which indicates the number of assessments waiting for staff grading, in some cases incorrectly included the count of assessments waiting for peer grading. This issue has been resolved; a “Waiting” column has been added to the report to indicate the number of assessments waiting for peer grading.
- We’ve made accessibility improvements to the subsection settings dialog, including larger font size, and improved focus management.
330 total views