The following changes were released during the week ending 24 March 2017.
- On the Programs page of learners’ dashboards, each program card clearly displays the number of courses completed, enrolled in, and remaining in the program.
- Program certificates now include social sharing buttons so that learners can share their achievement on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Previously, learners and course teams could not enter a line break between paragraphs in the discussion forum. This issue has been resolved.
- From a course or program’s About page, learners can now enroll in any of the course’s available course runs.
- In course search results on edx.org, if a course has multiple runs, only one course card is returned.
693 total views