This release includes the following changes.
- Problems can now be configured so that learners who submit answers that are partly correct receive partial credit for their work. The following problem types now offer this partial credit option.
- Multiple Choice
- Numerical Input
For information about awarding partial credit, see the Building and Running an edX Course guide.
- The Course Info page in the Instructor Dashboard now includes the following additional data.
- The course start date, including the start time (in UTC).
- The course end date, including the end time (in UTC).
- The number of sections in the course.
For information about reviewing course data, see the Building and Running an edX Course guide.
- Course teams with courses on edX Edge and edx.org will now use only edX Insights to review and download enrollment data for their courses. For information about the course enrollment and demographic data that is available in edX Insights, see the Using edX Insights guide.
For more information about the changes in this release and in our previous releases, see the edX Release Notes. You can access the weekly release notes, as well as all other edX documentation, at docs.edx.org.
281 total views