IBL Education – Official Partner of the Open edX platform, Google and Amazon Web Services
The Open edX team was proud to feature IBL Education as its Premier Media Sponsor for the Open edX Conference 2023. For the past ten years, IBL Education has been part of the Open edX community by serving Open edX customers with their platform configuration and customization needs. IBL Education is specialized in delivering data driven solutions, including tools to leverage Generative AI.
Generative AI will bring the greatest change to education we have ever seen via fully personalized content and tutoring with a 1:1 teacher-to-student ratio. By building on large language models (LLMs) from Google, OpenAI and the growing open source ecosystem, IBL develops customized indexes, conversational interfaces, courses and predictive analytics.
Introduction from IBL Education’s CTO, Miguel Amigot
What is ibleducation.com offering?
Built on Open edX technology and generative AI, IBL Education powers NVIDIA, Tesla, Cisco, MIT, DoD, IBM, University of Illinois, WGU, and NASA. Running hosted or on premise with no vendor lock-in.
- Content authoring and search engine: courses, programs, pathways and external resources
- Chatbots: empower AI mentors via large language models such as ChatGPT
- Credentials: certificates of completion, mastery, micro-credentials and badges
- Analytics: descriptive and predictive engagement, performance, financial, skills and web data
- Monetization: sell one-time and subscription products
- Social network: establish learning communities for career advancement
- Custom integrations: UI/UX, data and integrations
Meet IBL Education
Would love to meet you virtually or in person at our studios in New York City! Please contact us at
email@example.com or find us in the following places: